SECURE YOUR SEAT!Gators Football is back! And while it might not look how any of us would have imaged, we are excited to give our valued fans like you the chance to secure your “spot” in The Swamp for all five home games.
- What exactly is a fan cutout? For just $79 (prorated from the original price of $99), you can have your face on a 2.75-foot tall coroplast cutout which will be secured to a seat in the stands at all 2020 home games. You can find the full process and photo guidelines in the link below.
- Where will my cutout be in the stands? Cutouts will be placed in even rows on the east sidelines, north endzone, and south endzone, so your cutout may be seen on TV! As fans will also be sitting in even rows, cutouts will be placed within the six feet of distance that exists between in-person seating groups so they do not obstruct any sightlines or encroach on seating space.
- Will I get to keep my cutout after the season? Of course! Fans will have the option of picking up their cutout or receiving it in the mail. Fans who wish to have their cutout shipped to them will include shipping information and pay for postage during the checkout process. Pick up will be free.
- How do I choose the best photo for my cutout? Below you can find our helpful Photo Submission Guide which shares tips and tricks on how to take and upload your photo to work best on the cutout.
- When do I need to order my cutout by? Purchase your cutout by 11:59 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the game you’d like your cutout in the stands.
THANKS AND GO GATORS!
EASY UPLOAD & CHECKOUT PROCESS
So whether you’re creating a cutout for you, your friend, a family member, or even your pet, we have all the Photo Submission guidelines laid out for you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
This release, waiver and indemnity (this “Release”) is made to grant the University Athletic Association, Inc. (referenced herein as “UAA”) the right to use a photographic image of myself or my child(ren) or ward(s) (collectively, “Minor(s)”) and/or other featured individuals (together with me and Minor(s), “Featured Individuals”) (the “Image(s)”) for the purposes of reproducing, altering, printing and placing the Image(s) in seats at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium such that the Image(s) is/are visible to those at the Stadium and the audience viewing Games (as defined below) at the Stadium via television or other media (the “Fan Cut Outs”). I am giving this Release in consideration for the UAA allowing me and/or other Featured Individuals to participate in the Florida Gators Fan Cutouts program (the “Program”), and the possibility of the Image(s) appearing in a visual production(s) (collectively, “Production”).
I certify, represent and warrant that (a) I am the exclusive owner of all Image Rights or have authorization from all rights holders, with the right to edit and modify such Image(s) in my discretion, (b) I have the express permission of all Featured Individuals other than Minor(s) to submit the Image(s) and Submitted Information to the UAA and agree to this Release on their behalf, and I am the legal guardian of the Minors, have the legal authority to submit the Image(s) and Submitted Information of the Minor(s) to the UAA and agree to this Release on their behalf, (c) the use of the Image(s) and Submitted Information does not require further approval from me or approval by any third party to be used in connection with the Program, any Production or in any Media for the purposes described in this Release, (d) the UAA shall be without liability to me, the other Featured Individuals or our heirs or personal representatives for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the exhibition, publication, or other use of the rights granted herein, and (e) I am 18 years or older and this Release does not conflict with any existing commitments on my part.
I hereby (i) expressly release, discharge and waive all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature which may arise from or relate to, and (ii) covenant not to make any claims against the UAA and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) as a result of, the exploitation of the rights granted hereunder or dissemination or use of the Image(s), the Fan Cut Outs, the Submitted Information or their use in any Production or Media. “UAA ” shall mean the University Athletic Association, Inc., and the other and such respective past, present and future officers, employees, agents, representatives, the Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning of the State of Florida and its members.Additionally, I hereby agree that I will indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their respective agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from, and, if requested, shall defend them, without cost to the Indemnified Parties, against any and all third party claims (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), with respect to injury of any and every nature whatsoever and in any manner arising directly or indirectly out of my submission of the Image(s) and the Submitted Information, my certifications, representations and warranties herein, and the use of the Image(s), Fan Cut Outs and Submitted Information by the UAA and their display in any Production or Media.
This Release shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.